Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About this LibGuide
This guide gives an overview of citing sources using the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association: 7th Edition, the MLA Handbook 8th Edition, and the Chicago Manual of Style 17th Edition. Additionally, this guide details what plagiarism is and how to avoid it.
- The APA page gives information on how to cite sources using the APA manual.
- The MLA page gives information on how to cite sources using the MLA handbook.
- The Chicago page gives information on how to cite sources using the Chicago manual.
- The Plagiarism page gives information on what plagiarism is, why citation is important, and Trinity's Honor System policy.
- The Web Resources page provides links to other resources and citation tools that can be useful for students at all levels.
Library Education Specialist